Comments & Complaints
Suggestions – help us improve our services
- We are committed to providing a quality service to our Patients at all times. This means we need to look constantly for ways of improving how we work.
- You are very important to us so we welcome your views to help us maintain and improve our service.
- Why not join the Patient Reference Group and bring your ideas to the group who actively work towards change and improvement.
- All Doctors, Nurses and staff aim to provide a satisfactory service at all times. It would be very useful if you could tell us how well we are doing. You can do this by sending in a compliment about any of our Doctors, Nurses and staff.
- If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the Doctors or any staff working in this Practice, please let us know. We operate a complaints procedure as part of a NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our complaints procedure meets national criteria.
- Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager, Nick Barnes, and must be in writing with the time and date to be able to re-solve this matter quickly for you.
- Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager in order to discuss your concerns. It may well be possible to help resolve your complaint verbally. He will also explain the complaints procedure to you and will make sure that your concerns are dealt with promptly. It will be a great help if you are as specific as possible about your complaint
- Please let us have details of your complaint within six months of the incident that caused the problem; or within six months of discovering that you have a problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident.
- We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If however your problem cannot be sorted out at Practice level you may wish to contact PALS for further help and advice.
Secure Feedback Form
Although we already offer the opportunity for all our patient to share their comments, suggestions, or compliments with us by means of slips in the Surgery, we have just launched a new form called Patient Feedback, which we would appreciate you sparing a little of your time every once in a while to complete.
It is very important for us to hear what our patients think; this will always enable us to offer the best possible service for our patients. You can either use our secure feedback form for feedback or pick up one at Reception.
We have already posted an Announcement of our Patient Forum; this is where you will always be sure of finding all the latest information, so if you are not already a member why not join up now! goto the forum now to see the forum and sign up.